'LOUTH FROM THORP HALL' by R. Corbould / B. Howlett c.1799/1805
An interesting and attractive late 18th / early 19th century view of Louth, Lincolnshire which was drawn and engraved by R. Corbould and Bartholomew Howlett, respectively, and published in A Selection of Views in the County of Lincoln (London: Bartholomew Howlett, 1801-1806).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.1cms by 16cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.