'LOUTH: THE TOWER AND SPIRE.' [T. G. Bonney] c.1891
A very attractive late 19th century wood engraving of St. James's Church, Louth, Lincolnshire which appeared in Prof. T. G. Bonney's Cathedrals, Abbeys, and Churches of England and Wales. (London, Paris and Melbourne: Cassell and Company, 1891).
- This is an original wood engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 10.2cms by 16.1cms (including title).
- The wood engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 120 years old.