'LUTON HOO, BEDFORDSHIRE' by J. P. Neale / W. Radclyffe c.1830
An attractive early 19th century view of Luton Hoo, Bedfordshire (as it appeared in 1819) which was drawn and engraved by John Preston Neale and W. Radclyffe, respectively, and published in [J. P. Neale's] Views of the Seats of the Noblemen and Gentlemen in England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland (London: Jones & co., 1818-1823, 1824-1829 ).
- This is an original copper engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 12.8cms by 9.5cms (including title but not imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.