'LUTTERWORTH.' / 'THE CHURCH AND CHURCHYARD.' by T. G. Bonney c.1891
An interesting late 19th century double sided page of text describing Lutterworth Church -- with an an attractive wood engraved view -- which was published in Prof. T. G. Bonney's Cathedrals, Abbeys, and Churches of England and Wales. (London, Paris and Melbourne: Cassell and Company, 1891).
- This is an original wood engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 7.2cms by 18.9cms (including title).
- The wood engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 120 years old.