'LUTZENBURGENSIS DUCATUS.' (Duchy of Luxembourg) by J. S. Montensi / P. Van Den Keere (Cloppenburg Atlas) c.1630
An attractive and rare early 17th century map of Luxembourg which was originally drawn by Jacobo Surhonio Montensi, engraved by Pieter Van Den Keere (Latin: Petrus Kaerius) and published in the Cloppenburg version of Gerard Mercator's Atlas Minor (Amsterdam: J. Cloppenburg, 1630 [French text edition]).
- This is an original copperplate engraving.
- Printed area is approximately 25.5cms by 18.9cms.
- The map / distance table is in very good condition. The left margin is close but still mountable without loss. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 375 years old.