'MADAGASCAR' by E. Stanford c.1894
A large, detailed and attractive late 19th century map of Madagascar (with the Comoro Islands) which was published in [Edward] Stanford's London Atlas of Universal Geography (London: Edward Stanford, 1894).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 47.5cms by 63cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; horizontal fold, as issued. There are a few minor edge tears which have been repaired and are well away from the printed area. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 120 years old.