'Malvern Abbey and Gate. Warwickshire.' by J. M. W. Turner / J. Horsburgh c.1832
A rare and stunning early 19th century view of Great Malvern Priory and Gatehouse, Worcestershire which appeared in J. M. W. Turner's Picturesque Views of England and Wales (London: Moon, Boys & Graves, 1832-1838).
- This is an original etching / copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 23.5cms by 19cms (including title & but not imprint).
- The etching / engraving is in very good condition with excellent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.