'MAP OF BIRMINGHAM DIVIDED INTO HALF MILE SQUARES AND CIRCLES' by G. W. Bacon c.1884
A detailed and attractive late 19th century city plan of Birmingham, West Midlands (formerly Warwickshire) which appeared in George W. Bacon's New Large Scale Ordnance Atlas of the British Isles (London: G. W. Bacon, 1884).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 48.9cms by 31.6cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefold, as issued. There is a piece of paper missing in the bottom border just outside the printed area. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 130 years old.