'MAP of the CANAL from MANCHESTER to RUNCORN' (Bridgewater Canal) by Mutlow / Stockdale c.1795
A historically interesting late 18th century map showing the route of the Bridgewater Canal from Runcorn to Manchester which was engraved by T. Mutlow and puplished in J Aikin M.D.'s A Description of the Country from Thirty to Forty Miles Round Manchester (London: J. Stockdale, 1795).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 20.8cms by 26.6cms (including imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 220 years old.