'A MAP of the EMPIRE of GERMANY Divided into CIRCLES, from the best Authorities.' by J. Lodge / R. Brookes c.1782
An interesting and attractive late 18th century map of Germany which was engraved by John Lodge and published in Richard Brookes's The General Gazetteer or Compendious Geographical Dictionary (London: J. F. & C. Rivington, 1782).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 28.3cms by 19.5cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins; vertical folds, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.