'A MAP OF THE LAKES IN Cumberland, Westmorland AND LANCASHIRE.' by Daniel Paterson / Edward Mogg c.1824
A detailed and interesting early 19th century map of the Lake District (now in Cumbria) which was published in Edward Mogg's improved edition of Paterson's Roads (London: Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, Brown, and Green, 17th ed., 1824). Unconventionally, North is to the right.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 32.9cms by 17.7cms
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; vertical folds, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.