'Margate. Kent' by J. M. W. Turner / R. Wallis c.1832
A very attractive and rare 19th century view of Margate in Kent which was taken from an original watercolour by J. M. W. Turner, engraved by R. Wallis and published in Picturesque Views of England and Wales (London: Moon, Boys & Graves, 1832-1838).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 24.2cms by 19.6cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with excellent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.