'Market Hill; with the New Conduit and St. Mary's Church.' (Cambridge) by H. Toussaint / J. W. Clark c.1890
An interesting late 19th century print of the Market Square, Cambridge which was taken from a drawing by Toussaint and published in J. W. Clark's Cambridge Historical and Picturesque Notes (London: Seeley & Co., 1890).
- This is an original late Victorian print.
- Printed area is approximately 11.4cms by 9.1cms (including title).
- The photogravure is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.