'Market Place Boston Lincolnshire.' by I. Hafsell / I. C. Varrall c.1817
A charming early 19th century miniature engraving of Boston Market Place, Lincolnshire which was drawn and engraved by I. Hafsell and I. C. Varrall, respectively, and published in The Antiquarian Itinerary (London: 1815-1818).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 8.7cms by 7.4cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 190 years old.