'MARYPORT.' by W. H. Bartlett / J. C. Armytage c.1841
An attractive 19th century view of Maryport, Cumberland which was drawn and engraved by W. H. Bartlett and J. C. Armytage, respevtively, and published in William Finden's The Ports, Harbours, Watering-Places and Coast Scenery of Great Britain (London 1836-1842).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.9cms by 14.1cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.