'Matlock Church.' by F. Farington / J. & L. Byrne c.1817
An attractive early 19th century view of Matlock Church, Derbyshire which was drawn by F. Farington, engraved by John and Letitia Byrne and published in William Byrne's Britannia Depicta (London: W. Byrne, T. Cadell & W. Davies, 1803-1817).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 22.1cms by 17.4cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.