'MERTON COLLEGE CHAPEL, (Second View) Oxford.' by E. Dayes / J. C. Smith / J. Storer c.1808
An attractive early 19th century view of Merton College Chapel, as seen from Merton Street, Oxford which was sketched, drawn and engraved by E. Dayes, J. C. Smith and J. Storer, respectively, and published in John Britton and Edward Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor and Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 10.4cms by 16.6cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.