'MIDDLESEX Drawn from an Accurate Survey' by Thomas Kitchin (ex Boswell Atlas) c.1786
An attractive and neatly engraved 18th century map of Middlesex, by Thomas Kitchin, which appeared in Henry Boswell's Antiquities of England & Wales (London: A. Hogg, 1786-1798). Thomas Kitchin was one of the most eminent and prolific cartographers in the 18th Century producing many fine maps and atlases
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.5cms by 18.7cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.