'MILTON ABBEY. NORTHAMPTONSHIRE.' by J. P. Neale / A. Cruse c.1831
An attractive and interesting early 19th century view of Milton Hall, near Peterborough, Cambridgeshire (formally Northamptonshire) which was drawn and engraved by John Preston Neale and A. Cruse, respectively, and published in [J. P. Neale's] Views of the Seats of the Noblemen and Gentlemen in England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland (London: Jones & co., 1818-1823, 1824-1829 ).
- This is an original copper engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 13.1cms by 10cms (including title but not imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.