'MINERAL DISTRICTS OF AYRSHIRE' (Scotland) by J. Bartholomew c.1885
An interesting and detailed late 19th century map of the mineral districts of Ayrshire, Scotland which was produced by John Bartholomew and published in the Ordnance Gazetteer of Scotland (Edinburgh: Thomas C. Jack, [edited by Francis H. Groome] 1885).
- This is an original chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 39.1cms by 24.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins; vertical folds, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 130 years old.