'MOUNT EDGCUMBE, DEVON.' by Jendle / J. D. Harding / W. Finden c.1842
An attractive 19th century view of Mount Edgcumbe, Devon / Cornwall which was sketched, drawn and engraved by Jendle, J. D. Harding and W. Finden, respectively, and published in [William Finden's] The Ports, Harbours, Watering-Places and Coast Scenery of Great Britain (London: George Virtue , 1836-1842).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.7cms by 14.5cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.