'Mount St. Michael. Cornwall' by J. M. W. Turner / S. Fisher c.1838
A rare and stunning early 19th century view of St. Michael's Mount, Cornwall which was based on the contemporary watercolour by J. M. W. Turner and published in his Picturesque Views of England and Wales (London: 1832-1838). The original page of text which accompanies the engraving is included in the purchase.
- This is an original etching / copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 23.9cms by 19.8cms (including title & imprint).
- The etching / engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.