'MOUNT VESUVIUS with its Eruption' by c.1750
An interesting topographical engraving depicting the major eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 1631 which was engraved by Hullett and published in A New Collection of Voyages, Discoveries and Travels (London: J. Knox, 1767).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18.4cms by 15.4cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins; vertical folds, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 250 years old.