'MOUNTAINS & RIVERS.' by G. Aikman / A. & C. Black c.1859
A detailed and attractive mid 19th century chart comparing the respective length and height of the major rivers and mountains of the world which was originally engraved by George Aikman (lithographic transfer) and published in Black's General Atlas (Edinburgh: A. & C. Black,1859). A photocopied page of text, listing the names of the mountains, is included.
- This is an original chromolithograph / lithographic transfer from a steel plate.
- Printed area is approximately 37.6cms by 26.1cms (including title & imprint).
- The item is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.