'N. E. VIEW OF THE CITY OF DURHAM.' by G. F. Robson / J. Le Keux c.1828
A very attractive and finely executed early 19th century view of the City of Durham from the north-east which was drawn and engraved by George Fennel Robson and John Le Keux, respectively, and published in [G. F. Robson's] Picturesque View of the English Cities (London: John Britton, 1828).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 20cms by 13.4cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.