'THE NEEDLES AND SCRATCHELL'S BAY.' by T. Barber c.1846
An attractive mid 19th century view of the Needles, Isle of Wight which was drawn and engraved by T. Barber and published in Barber's picturesque Illustrations of the Isle of Wight (London: H. G. Bohn, 1846).
- This is an original steel plate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.2cms by 10.4cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.