'NEW BRIDGE, or PONT-Y-PRYDD. Glamorganshire.' by J. P. Neale / Woolnoth c.1813
A very attractive early 19th century view of the Old Bridge at Pontyprydd, Glamorganshire which was drawn and engraved by John Preston Neale and Woolnoth, respectively, and published in John Britton & Edward W. Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales(London: Vernor & Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.5cms by 11.5cms (including title and imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.