'NEW BRIGHTON' (Wallasey) by W. H. Bartlett / W. Mossman c.1842
A very attractive and finely engraved 19th century view of New Brighton, Wallasey, Merseyside (formally Cheshire) which was drawn and engraved by W. H. Bartlett and W. Mossman, respectively, and published in William Finden's The Ports, Harbours, Watering-Places and Coast Scenery of Great Britain (London: George Virtue , 1836-1842).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.8cms by 13.8cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. There is a minor diagonal crease in the top left of the engraved area. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.