'THE NEW [Grosvenor] BRIDGE, CHESTER.' by T. Allom / S. Bradshaw c.1836
An attractive and finely executed early 19th century view of the Grosvenor Bridge, Chester which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Allom and S. Bradshaw, respectively, and published in [Allom's] The Counties of Chester, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Rutland, & Lincoln Illustrated. (London: Fisher & Son, 1836/37).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.4cms by 10.6cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.