'A NEW MAP of CARNARVAN SHIRE Drawn from the Best Authorities' by T. Kitchin c.1755
An attractive andfinely engraved 18th century map of Caernarfonshire which was produced by Thomas Kitchin and published in The London Magazine (London: R. Baldwin, 1755 / 1757). Thomas Kitchin (1718-1784) was one of the most eminent and prolific cartographers in the 18th Century producing many fine maps and atlases.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 20.9cms by 17.3cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; vertical folds, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 250 years old.