'A NEW MAP OF CORNWALL, FROM THE BEST AUTHORITIES.' by John Lodge c.1795
An interesting, attractive and uncommon late 18th century map of Cornwall -- with an inset of the Scilly Isles -- which was engraved by John Lodge and published in Atlas of Great Britain And Ireland (London: 1795).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 31.9cms by 26.2cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. There are some light folds and a small hole in the centre. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.