'A New MAP of CUMBERLAND and WESTMORELAND' 'A New MAP of NORTHUM-BERLAND' by Condor / Hogg c.1790
An interesting and attractive 18th century map of Cumberland, Westmorland and Northumberland -- with decorative cartouches and heraldic shields -- which was engraved by Thomas Condor and published in [G. A.] Walpoole's The New British Traveller (London: Alexander Hogg, 1784-1790).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 31.2cms by 19.4cms.
- The maps are in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.