'A New MAP of ESSEX' by Thomas Kitchin (ex England Illustrated) c.1764
A finely engraved and detailed 18th Century map of Essex which appeared in Thomas Kitchin's England Illustrated (London: R. & J. Dodsley, 1764/1765). Thomas Kitchin (1718-1784) was one of the most prolific and renowned cartographers of the period producing many fine atlases and maps.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 25.5cms by 19.5cms
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 250 years old.