'A New MAP of NORFOLK' / 'A New MAP of SUFFOLK' by T. Condor / A. Hogg c.1784
A pair of late 18th century maps of Norfolk and Suffolk -- with decorative cartouches, heraldic shields and rococo border -- which were engraved by Thomas Condor and published in [G. A.] Walpoole's New & Complete British Traveller (London: Alexander Hogg, 1784).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 22.2cms by 34.4cms.
- The maps are in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.