'A New MAP of the NORTH PART of SCOTLAND.' / 'A New MAP of the SOUTH PART of SCOTLAND.' by Johnson / Morden c.1753
A pair of interesting and attractive 18th century maps of the North and South parts of Scotland which were drawn and engraved by Andrew Johnson and published in [Robert Morden's] Camden's Britannia (London: Swale, Awnshaw & Churchill, 1695 - 1772).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 45.9cms by 36cms for the 'North Part' and 45.4cms by 35.3cms for the 'South Part'
- The maps are in very good condition with decent margins; centrefolded, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 260 years old.