'NEW ZEALAND.' by J. Bartholomew / Blackie & Son c.1882
A very attractive and detailed Victorian map of New Zealand -- with an inset of the Environs of Auckland -- which was originally drawn and engraved by John Bartholomew and published in The Comprehensive Atlas of the World (Glasgow, Edinburgh & London: Blackie & Son, 1882).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 34.2cms by 49.8cms (not including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 130 years old.