'NEW ZEALAND' from 'The National Encyclpaedia' c.1868
An interesting and detailed late Victorian map of New Zealand, with an inset of its situation in relation to Australia, which was published in The National Encyclpaedia (London, Edinburgh & Glasgow: William Mackenzie & Co, 1868).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 23cms by 23.1cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins, central fold, as issued. There is a repaired split in the fold on the left side of the map. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 140 years old.