'NORMANTON PARK RUTLANDSHIRE.' by T. Allom / D. Buckle c.1836
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Normanton Park, Rutland which appeared in Thomas Allom's The Counties of Chester, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Rutland, & Lincoln Illustrated. (London: Fisher, Son & co., 1836).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.6cms by 10.7cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.