'NORTH POLAR CHART' by Keith Johnston F.R.G.S. c.1904
A very attractive and detailed Edwardian map/chart of the North Pole which was published in Keith Johnston's Royal Atlas of Modern Geography (Edinburgh & London: W. & A. K. Johnston,1904). At the time of publication the North Pole had yet to be fully explored and is thus described on the map as 'UNKNOWN REGION'.
- This is an original chromolithograph (lithographic transfer).
- Printed area is approximately 35.1cms by 48.7cms
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. There is a split in the left centrefold but well away from the printed area. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.