'NORTH & SOUTH SHIELDS, TAKEN FROM THE ROCKS NEAR TYNEMOUTH.' by T. Allom / W. Miller c.1834
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century picturesque view of North and South Shields, Tyne & Wear (formerly Northumberland / Durham) which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Allom and W. Miller, respectively, and published in The Northern Tourist (London: H. Fisher, R. Fisher & P. Jackson,1834).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.3cms by 10.3cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.