'THE NORTH TOWER &c of EXETER CATHEDRAL Devonshire.' by F. Nash / S. Smith c.1803
An attractive early 19th century view of the North Tower of Exeter Cathedral, Devon which was drawn and engraved by F. Nash and S. Smith, respectively, and published in John Britton's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 9.9cms by 16.5cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.