'NORTHAMPTON' by G. Arnald / J. Grieg c.1801 (Beauties of England & Wales)
An attractive early 19th century view of Northampton which was drawn and engraved by G. Arnald and J. Grieg, respectively, and published in John Britton & Edward Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.4cms by 11.5cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be nearly 200 years old.