'NORTHAMPTON SHIRE.' by Archibald Fullarton & co. c.1840s
An attractive and detailed 19th century map of Northamptonshire, with a vignette view of Northampton, which was engraved by R. Scott and published by Archibald Fullarton & co. in The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales (London, Edinburgh & Glasgow: 1833-1843). A distinct feature of county maps of this period is the inclusion of the newly built (or proposed) railway lines.
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18.9cms by 23.8cms.
- The map is in very good condition with excellent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.