'NORTHAMPTONSHIRE' by J. Archer / T. Dugdale c.1842
An attractive and detailed mid 19th century map of Northamptonshire which was drawn and engraved by Joshua Archer and published in Thomas Dugdale's Curiosities of Great Britain. England and Wales Delineated (London: L. Tallis, 1842).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 23.6cms by 18.5cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.