'NORTHUMBERLAND DURHAM.' by A. M. Perrot / Migneret c.1824-1835
A decorative, rare and unusual 19th Century map of Northumberland and Durham which appeared in G. B. Depping's L'Angleterre. Ou Description Historique et Topographique Du Royaume Royaume Uni De La Grande-Bretagne (Paris: 1824-1835). Drawn by Aristade Perrot and engraved by Adrien Migneret, the maps from this series are distinct for their decorative surrounds relating to the county/counties' commercial activities and cultural heritage.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 6.2cms by 11cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Very minor stains. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.