'NORWICH MARKET PLACE & St. Peter's Man Croft.' by Neale / Scott c.1812
An interesting and attractive early 19th century view of Norwich Market -- with St. Peter's Mancroft in the background -- which was drawn and engraved by Neale and Scott, respectively, and published in John Britton and John Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor and Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.3cms by 11.2cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.