'NOTTINGHAM SHIRE Drawn from the Best Authorities...' by Thomas Kitchin (ex Boswell Atlas) c.1786
An attractive 18th century map of Nottinghamshire which was originally produced by Thomas Kitchin for the London Magazine in 1751 and then published in Henry Boswell's Antiquities of England & Wales (London: A. Hogg, 1786-1798). Thomas Kitchin was one of the most eminent and prolific cartographers of the 18th Century producing many fine atlases and maps.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.6cms by 21.6cms.
- The map is in very good condition with excellent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.