'NOTTINGHAM SHIRE Drawn from the Best Authorities...' by Thomas Kitchin (ex 'London Atlas') c.1751
An attractive 18th century map of Nottinghamshire which was produced by Thomas Kitchin for The London Magazine and Monthly Chronologer (London: R. Baldwin, 1751). Thomas Kitchin was one of the most eminent and prolific cartographers of the 18th Century producing many fine atlases and maps.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.7cms by 22.3cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; horizontal folds, as issued. A clean split in the middle fold has been repaired. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.