'ODESSA', 'MOSCOW', ST. PETERSBURG' by W. & A. K. Johnston c.1897 / 1901
An interesting late Victorian map displaying the Russian cities of St. Petersburg, Moscow and Odessa which was produced and published by W. & A. K. Johnston Ltd for their Royal Regina Atlas (London & Edinburgh: W. & A. K. Johnston, 1897/1901).
(On the reverse there is a map of the Baltic Sea).
- This is an original chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 19.7cms by 26.3cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.