'THE OLD BRIDGE STREET,. CHESTER.' by T. Allom / S. Bradshaw c.1836
A attractive and finely executed early 19th century view of the Old Bridge Street, Chester which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Allom and S. Bradshaw, respectively, and published in [Allom's] The Counties of Chester, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Rutland, & Lincoln Illustrated. (London: Fisher & Son, 1836/37).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.4cms by 10.6cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.